Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Thread: The OFFICIAL: what did you do today? ...thread...

Got the CVT fluid changed yesterday ... garage said they drained and filled around 4 litres.
    2010 sx4 JX AWD

Swapped out the winter wheels & tires for the summer set. Got tired of waiting for Mother Nature to decide if Spring is here to stay. It's 84F right now but forecast lows in the lower and mid 30s for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Also did a quick interior spring cleaning plus a car wash.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TRS; April 23rd, 2022 at 04:11 PM. Reason: add photo
    2010 SX4 Sportback 2.0L (FWD, CVT) 36k mi Azure Grey

Driving my car and cornering at stupid fast speeds now I have a really good wide wheel on there with my Firehawk Indy 500 tires.

Someone who wants to do the same really should buy my set of 17x8" Konig wheels if you would like to also wail a SX4 around sweepers and cloverleaf on and off ramps...................check classified section here on the site.

Replaced OE NGK SILFRS5A-11 spark plugs with NGK LFR5AIX-11 set. Original plugs looked fine. May be just placebo effect but seems to be slightly better pick-up on acceleration and possibly a tad smoother at idle when stopped in drive (a little less engine shake).

OE plugs...
    SX4 OE plugs.jpg

My sx4 is at discount tire having a set of tires put on the kizashi rims I had in my garage for the past 8 years. I bought new tpms sensors too. When I showed up for my appointment the manager was spouting some bs about how they might not be able to sync the sensors because they are linked to the vin. They were missing 1 tire from the order so they will have it until tomorrow. I'm going to let the guy make a fool of himself before I tell him I'm the moderator for the largest SX4 community in the world and I know he's full of crap. We will see where the conversation goes from there. I paid them over $200 for tpms sensors and I'm not leaving until they're synced.
    Last edited by Die trying; May 4th, 2022 at 05:53 PM.
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Technology Copper Sunlight Metallic - RIP
    '15 Ford Fiesta ST Tuxedo Black, Stage 2+ E30 tuned
    '09 SX4 AWD 5-spd Touring Copper Sunlight Metallic - v2.0

We'll see if they have the right equipment to get the TPMS sensors to wake up and transmit, and if they know how to get the SX4 into learn mode. You may have to school them.

Quote Originally Posted by Die trying View Post
    I'm going to let the guy make a fool of himself before I tell him I'm the moderator for the largest SX4 community in the world...

Check out the Suzuki SX4 Facebook group... 16K+ members.
    2007 Suzuki SX4 hatch awd
    2011 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
    1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R