Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Airbag sensor "extended warranty" is now an actual recall

Please avoid Alton-Blakley in Somerset, KY. After appointment setup (for both my and daughter's SX4), VIN numbers for parts order (seat for mine, parts for shifter lockout on her CVT), we drove 100 miles to the place. Neither parts had even been ordered (we learned after filtering through numerous lies). I was lucky that they had the seat in the correct color for another car and did my recall. A month later, I drove to Wallace in Johnson City, TN and they did the daughter's car. I just hope Alton Blakely ordered the parts finally and had to eat them!
    Love 'em all.... Let God sort 'em out!

I just took it to the dealer ...waiting for parts order ,,,,
    2007 SX4 HATCHBACK AWD AND 2008 SX4 SEDAN AND ONE MORE COMING

Just had this done at dealer...they had me arrive at 8am and I didn't leave until several hours later. The part didn't calibrate? Eventually they said they took "someone else's" from a honda dealership nextdoor? They scratched up the plastic on the seat pretty good and left cables dangling and broken plastic hardware in the vehicle. My car passed the safetey checkup. Nobody noted the broken tail light. My SX4 Sport spoiler has a funny little insert. presumably for a curb sensor. It popped out so I inquired how much for a replacement? Answer $550 a whole new spoiler. All of the paper work was wrong with the exception of my name. My address, the odometer reading, my email. Their auto body quoted me $1500 for a door I just bought for $200. Whata scam.