Thread: Need some info on this thing.

Need some info on this thing.

I'll take a chance here that someone has owned one. 1992 Diahatsu 3 door hatchback, I don't remember if it's stick or auto or if it's the 1.0 or 1.3 I just inherited it from a relative for a $1. Supposedly it runs and drives just fine but I won't know how well for a few weeks when I go get it. I'd appreciate any information anyone has about it.
    35% tint, 2 10" 1000 watt type r subs and 2 1000 watt amps.

Your guess is as good as mine, i didn't know they sold Diahatsus in the States.
    I'm assuming it's one of these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daihatsu_Charade

Unbelievable! They did sell the 1.0 L Charade in the US!
    I know there was a turbo version, even sold in Europe and the GTI was a competitor for Swift 1.3 GTI at that time.
    "dropping a couple of gears to overtake is called driving"

Turbo version huh that would be cool but knowing the owner I doubt it. 30S for city mileage would be great and my Sx4 can sit to the side while I do body work and paint.
    35% tint, 2 10" 1000 watt type r subs and 2 1000 watt amps.

Quote Originally Posted by Aston martin sx4 View Post
    Turbo version huh that would be cool but knowing the owner I doubt it. 30S for city mileage would be great and my Sx4 can sit to the side while I do body work and paint.
    If it is a turbo and you don't want it let me know..
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezy View Post
    Mind read it not type. Lol either way it is far more reliable that any mhi turbos all I used to run they were didn't left and right and I had pressure feed on oil O well dsm's Past.

Could it be this as well? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daihatsu_Rocky Saw these in P.R. and thought they were pretty cool.