Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All weather floor mats

All weather floor mats

Did a search and found nothing--maybe it was on the old website. Anyway, anybody using all-weather rubber floor mats? I like the look of the Suzuki ones, but at $89 a set, I think I can probably find a better set for cheaper. I do not want to go generic one size fits all from the local truck stop or car wash, but something moulded to fit our cars. Anybody got any input? What have you used and do you like/hate them? I'm considering a few from Smalltao or Alsotao, but think the shipping might be as much or even more than the price of these Chinese mats.

Hi, I own http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Suzuki-S...3861dc&vxp=mtr and freaking love them. I live in snowy Bozeman MT (snowing right now) and had to have a good set of rubber floor mats. They look great, and fit perfectly. They also do a very good job of holding snow and melted snow (water =P). They also clean up super well. I leave mine in my car year round because I like the way the look. I defiantly can recommend them.
    2008 Suzuki SX4 Hatchback--Thule Roof Rack (3 bikes and 2 wheels)--Summer Tires (Yokohama Geolander AT/S 215/65-16)--Winter Tires (General Altimax Arctic 205/60-16)--

I also have the Suzuki branded all weather floor mats and love them. They have held up very well over 5 years of use and still have a lot of life left in them. I only wish there was a taller lip around the edges to hold more liquid. When you go to dump out the snow/slush/water from the mat it is hard to prevent the water from leaking over the sides. Other than that they are awesome.

I got some big trimmable Realtree Camo ones at Wal-Mart, and put them over the Suzuki mats. Not as good as WeatherTech but OK for my use.

I also have the Suzuki branded all weather floor mats and love them. I had the cloth ones and they got too dirty, were a pain to clean and honestly the all weather ones look better. Once the rubber smell leaves of course!
    '08 Suzuki SX4 Crossover, Copper, MT AWD Touring - front/rear corner molding, front/rear mudflaps, narrow side molding, rear bumper protector, hood protector, window visors, clarion ipod adapter, auto dimming mirror, armrest, security system, Subaru rear wiper, rear 12v, 3M window tint 35% front 20% rear

I have them, love em.
    2011 SX4 AWD M/T (SOLD) & 2011 SX4 Sportback M/T(SOLD)

Check out my friends art, or don't, whatever you want mate: http://www.jvandike.com

I also have the Suzuki mats, They're good quality, but the driver's mat does not prevent melted snow from running off the mat. As a result, I get a puddle underneat my trunk & gas cap release.

Looks like the overall concensus is that the Suzuki mats are pretty good--so I just ordered a set. Thanks everybody.

JAC is 100% right--- the low area where the gas cap release is turns into a swimming pool in winter (stupid design) and regular mats dont stop this.

Great timely subject, thanks! Been pondering exactly that myself, since I'll arrive back home later tonight in northern Utah to find snow on my car!

I had the same thoughts, that I like the look and the exact fit but not so much the price...but it still sounds like they are probably the way to go....too much chance of being disappointed if I experiment to try and cut the cost...
    2012 SX4 Crossover 6-speed, General Altimax Arctic tires, LED tail lights, OEM roof crossbars, Silverstar Ultras...