Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Front License Plate info and question

Quote Originally Posted by howrx1 View Post
    does anyone know where to get that license plate holder? It is about 45 degree angle slanted. Looks cool tho

Attachment 263

Image grabbed from facebook: suzuki sx4
    That CF hood looks diffrent than RRMs... I would think that's not in the US.
    "It's kind of like having a harem. It's really expensive and WAY overkill, but how much fun is it to brag to your friends that you have one?"
    SX4-Turbo @ 11psi

that is from taiwan. Apparently taiwan sells lot of accessories. But I am bad in reading chinese. Therefore I can't understand the website from taiwan.
    Life - Enjoy

Use Google website translator. It should work in everything that's not a picture.
    "It's kind of like having a harem. It's really expensive and WAY overkill, but how much fun is it to brag to your friends that you have one?"
    SX4-Turbo @ 11psi

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppedBroccoli View Post
    Indeed I drilled through the bumper with a 7/32" drill bit very lightly just to expose the M6x1 nuts. My M6x1 screws went in fine and I am quite happy with my cushy rubber frame

Silly photobucket killed all my links when updating settings, so adding back proper links:

-------
    2013 SX4 Tech AWD Crossover - 6MT - Boost Blue

Ha, wife just moved to Cali and we needed this info. Club SX4 to the rescue again.
    2009 SX4 Crossover Touring 5MT

Not to grave-dig, but new owner in Maryland, just needed this info. Don't suppose anyone knows a good adhesive bracket? Otherwise I'll just resign myself to drilling holes in the bumper cover and getting a Jetta bracket like was discussed on page 1.