Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bucephalus (bjuˈsɛfələs Bu-se-fa-las) - My Ride (INDIA)

Welcome, Bucephalus. You know if you come here your nickname will be the same as Hank Williams Jr., "Bocephus". India is at the forefront of car nuts worldwide and I get on Car Dekho all the time to see what we should already be driving in the States. Do not mourn rear discs. There is nothing wrong with drums, especially on the back. The older upscale cars here with 4 drums, like Buicks and Pontiacs, stopped great, but then they did not cheat on the size like early Mustangs did.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete the Pirate View Post
    Welcome, Bucephalus. You know if you come here your nickname will be the same as Hank Williams Jr., "Bocephus". India is at the forefront of car nuts worldwide and I get on Car Dekho all the time to see what we should already be driving in the States. Do not mourn rear discs. There is nothing wrong with drums, especially on the back. The older upscale cars here with 4 drums, like Buicks and Pontiacs, stopped great, but then they did not cheat on the size like early Mustangs did.
    Thanks Perfect boost to start my day ...
    Ride Safe - Follow Rules - Relish Driving - Have Fun but not at the Cost of Others