Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Known Off-Road Upgrades

I would prefer to run a 15" wheel & tire combo, but in this case the OEM 16" wheel allows for a slightly taller tire to fit so there's no sense in wasting the money on 15's if I'm already happy with the looks, size, and performance of the 16's, right?

has anyone else broken the bumper part that secures to the bottom of the radiator?
    guilty bystander

Quote Originally Posted by Wyliec View Post
    Has anyone thought about switching to a 15" rim? That would open up a world of off-road tires, even some 'lil mudders.
    Did it with winter tires http://sx4club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11014.
    ʇı ɟo ǝʇnuıɯ ʎɹǝʌǝ ʎoظuǝ ı 'ʎʇıuɐsuı ɯoɹɟ ɹǝɟɟns ʇuop ı

Rhino lining on the lower door panels.

Quote Originally Posted by suseungnim View Post
    has anyone else broken the bumper part that secures to the bottom of the radiator?
    YES! In fact i've destoyed the entire radiator support beam! haha.

Quote Originally Posted by EricDavis621 View Post
    YES! In fact i've destoyed the entire radiator support beam! haha.
    The Rocky-Road or Primitive Racing skidplates should help prevent future underbelly issues.

Quote Originally Posted by rubicon4wheeler View Post
    The Rocky-Road or Primitive Racing skidplates should help prevent future underbelly issues.
    Oh, I have them now...I was just stating that i've had some major bangs in it.

And BTW, geoff, i'm working on a cool off road mod right now, when i'm done, i'll send you a pic and lemme know what ya think, I may try to customize it specifically for the SX4. Though i'm converting from a jeep specific application. But i'll keep you posted! You'll love this.

Oh, I have them now...I was just stating that i've had some major bangs in it.

And BTW, geoff, i'm working on a cool off road mod right now, when i'm done, i'll send you a pic and lemme know what ya think, I may try to customize it specifically for the SX4. Though i'm converting from a jeep specific application. But i'll keep you posted! You'll love this.
    You big tease!!!

OK bro...It's almost ready, and to correct myself, it was a jeep idea but a suzuki king quad application, converted to fit our hatch. I'll post pics up within the next couple days. For the most part, it's done and on there. I just wanna do a trail run to see how it holds up.

OK bro...It's almost ready, and to correct myself, it was a jeep idea but a suzuki king quad application, converted to fit our hatch. I'll post pics up within the next couple days. For the most part, it's done and on there. I just wanna do a trail run to see how it holds up.
    Where be the pictures???