Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Turbo SX4 for sale

Too bad I'm interested but lack the funds...hopefully an idiot won't get your car and ruin the masterpiece.you created

I purchased the car and plan to continue the mods. Gingerman raceway is close to my house along with a dragstrip. I'll be testing it out and throwing more parts at it. Big brake kit sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by rsuzuki.219 View Post
    I purchased the car and plan to continue the mods. Gingerman raceway is close to my house along with a dragstrip. I'll be testing it out and throwing more parts at it. Big brake kit sounds nice.
    awesome!!...how much does it cost to run at gingerman? not sure if there are any race courses around central il except for drag strips..

Quote Originally Posted by 2010sx4sport6spd View Post
    awesome!!...how much does it cost to run at gingerman? not sure if there are any race courses around central il except for drag strips..
    $75 for test n tune during the week 530-8pm its pretty cheap compared to others. There is the autobaun (spelling?) near joliet and i think one more.

been driving the car for a day and a half. it everything i expected and more. Thanks SX4FUN!

That is great to hear!! Short video soon?

Quote Originally Posted by rsuzuki.219 View Post
    been driving the car for a day and a half. it everything i expected and more. Thanks SX4FUN!
    I'm REALLY glad this went to someone who appreciates it like I did. I'm happy for you man. Have fun!

Putting out a feeler for this car. I want a jeep. 36k miles. I have added some accessories, new tires and brakes, new reinforced turbo manifold $600, and had the 30k service done. Financing possibly available through the dealership.

Bump

Bump