Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast

Thread: Your Most recent Purchase goes here. PICS REQUIRED.

Now we get to the good stuff, again where do I start???

BMR K member for the Shelby

BMR chassis brace

VMP triple pass heat exchanger with dual fans

CHE axle brace (mine came in red, custom order)

miscellaneous rear end gear components for my gear install later this gear (brgs, races, seals, etc etc)

PMAS air intake

monoblade and larger crank pulley is next on the list along with a new tune, easily over 700 RWHP after I'm done.

Enjoy man! This looks lime fun stuff to do.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, A118 Dashcam, More coming...

Purchased front crank seal for my J20B engine from local Subaru dealer (that still sells and service Suzuki cars and parts)....................no pic will pick up in a few days when it comes in.

Crank seal is for my RRM Crank pulley install that I bought from a member here. Was gonna get a crank seal for a 07-09 car but after checking parts between the two engines they show different part #'s so played it safe and ordered the actual OE part for my car, definitely don't want to start this job pull out the old seal then find out the cheaper 07-09 seal isn't right for my J20B engine.

Pics avail for the next parts.....................more parts amassing for the Shelby:

SCJ monoblade TB

Stock TB is dual blade 60mm (flows between 1300-1400 cfm), the new one flows just under 1800cfm.

ATI 10% overdrive damper:

The 10% overdrive spins the TVS SC faster but still within its efficiency range giving about an extra 2-3 psi increase over stock (stock boost is 14 lbs.), with my new tune and the other stuff mentioned up above in the other post like I said easy 700+hp to the wheels. I'm still leaving hp/torque on the table with this new setup.................maybe headers next???? LOL.

Crank seal for the pulley? What does it look like? I dont recall having done that when I installed mine years ago.
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, A118 Dashcam, More coming...

It looks like a crank seal. I'll get a pic for you once I get it (next week).

You probably don't need to put a new seal when installing a damper/pulley but with my car being now 8 years old you run the risk of removing the damper, installing the RRM pulley and in the process disturbing the seal between the old damper hub and the crank seal surface which will result in an oil leak.

I'm playing it safe so when I put new pulley on it gets a new seal for everything to wear properly to each other.................I'm fussy that way when it comes to me doing mods.

It's not my purchase but I got my birthday from my son.
    SUZUKI SX4 WRC T.Gardemeister + T.Tuominen (RALLY JAPAN 2008) at 1:43 scale.

SX4 4x4 Special Edition, petrol 1.6 VVT 88 kW, 5 speed manual, year 2014.
    I'm sorry. I do not understand English.

That model looks great!!!! Nice detail on it just like the real whip.

I just bought a tire inflator so I can inflate my tires when they're cold and not have to make the trip to the nearest gas station. Nice purchases, everyone!

91-PLDv6lvL._SL1500_.jpg

Not quite recent, but here are my original Suzuki steel rims put to use for winter...

...they did get a fresh coat of paint first.
    Current: 2008 SX4 JLX Hatchback ~ White Pearl ~ MT/iAWD ~
    R.I.P.: 2008 SX4 JX Hatchback ~ Silver ~ MT/iAWD ~

For my SX4 - universal Rally Armor mudflaps
    For my SRT-6 - StopTech stainless brakelines
    '07 SX4 AWD
    '05 Crossfire SRT-6
    IG --> @osshwa