Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081

Thread: Your Most recent Purchase goes here. PICS REQUIRED.

AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, A118 Dashcam, More coming...

Oh, what a feeling!!! Congratulations.

Definitely very cool, congrats!!!!!

Thanks guys. I was hoping to include a second sx4 in that garage... 2009 awd jlx manual and turbo it.... guy was asking 4800 I offered 1000 since he left the country. He accepted. Need to put a deposit on it
    AWD 2013. CVT. Custom SRI w/Apollo, RRM Crank Pulley, RRM piggyback ecu, Custom 2.25 Flowmaster exhaust, RRM Front/Rear Swaybars, UR Rear Strut bar, Megan Racing Coilovers, Techna-fit brake lines, A118 Dashcam, More coming...

Congrad...nice garage..bigger than kitchen...
    2007 AWD auto...K/N air filter. AUX input. NBattery. 185k km
    Fixes..alternator,swaybarlnk,cntrlarm,innertierod, Pwiperarm,exhaustjoint,rearaxleseal.u joints.

I picked up a Garmin Nav unit:

https://buy.garmin.com/en-CA/CA/p/138335

I paid less than the price shown on that webpage.

Now, all my cars have built in Nav units (or in the case of the SX4 afkt radio unit with nav) so you might be wondering why I bought this unit. Well, this Nav has lifetime maps of North America and Europe and will come in very handy when I'm renting a car to drive out of country. No more guessing what street I'm driving on and where things are the nav unit will make driving in an unknown country a joy.

Need another Europe trip to try it out (in the near future the unit will get a workout down in Florida when I'm there on holidays).