Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: East coast owners

Fairhaven MA

Hey keviiinn,

Looks like we have similar vehicles
    I have a 2013 also but not a crossover (I think). What is the difference with the crossover model?
    Doing a quick online search the Crossover model was 2014 and is the model currently selling in Europe. Looks bigger and has a completely different styling.
    2013 Suzuki SX4 Crossover i-AWD CVT w/Tech package

Looks like my 2009, which I think is a crossover.. yours have AWD? I think that is one requirement. Enjoy.

The model that you are talking about is the SX4's replacement called the S - Cross. It is sold almost everywhere in the world except the Americas and you are correct it is larger and has very different styling from the SX4.

Front wheel drive only 5-doors were called SX4 Hatchback, AWD 5-doors, the SX4 Crossover, and 4 door sedans were called SX4 Sport. Since you say in your profile that you love the all wheel drive, you have an SX4 crossover.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmbarreiros View Post
    Fairhaven MA

Hey keviiinn,

Looks like we have similar vehicles
    I have a 2013 also but not a crossover (I think). What is the difference with the crossover model?
    Doing a quick online search the Crossover model was 2014 and is the model currently selling in Europe. Looks bigger and has a completely different styling.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SteveTomato; April 6th, 2016 at 10:10 AM.
    '12 Tech Pkg 6mt, 20% tint, Chinese HU w/Infinity by Harman 6 1/2 component speakers, custom 'glass sub enclosures & Rockford PBR300x1 amp

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_NJ View Post
    Looks like my 2009, which I think is a crossover.. yours have AWD? I think that is one requirement. Enjoy.
    Yes it is the AWD version

Quote Originally Posted by SteveTomato View Post
    The model that you are talking about is the SX4's replacement called the S - Cross. It is sold almost everywhere in the world except the Americas and you are correct it is larger and has very different styling from the SX4.

Front wheel drive only 5-doors were called SX4 Hatchback, AWD 5-doors, the SX4 Crossover, and 4 door sedans were called SX4 Sport. Since you say in your profile that you love the all wheel drive, you have an SX4 crossover.
    After doing a little more searching I starting noticing a pattern that most owners were referring to it as a crossover. So yes I do have the crossover, Thanks for the clarification.

It's to bad the S-Cross didn't make it to the US, I would have loved that model.
    2013 Suzuki SX4 Crossover i-AWD CVT w/Tech package

Quote Originally Posted by SteveTomato View Post

My bad everyone, I just had a revelation whilst driving home, the 2wd hatch is called the Sportback.

'12 Tech Pkg 6mt, 20% tint, Chinese HU w/Infinity by Harman 6 1/2 component speakers, custom 'glass sub enclosures & Rockford PBR300x1 amp

i'm in north east pa right over the border.

Greensburg, PA here... southeast of Pittsburgh.
    2011 Xterra PRO-4X
    2007 SX4 hatch awd
    1992 Sentra SE-R

Gardiner Maine. I'm just south of Augusta

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Philadelphia, PA

Sent from my V20 using Tapatalk
    07/AT/inprogress

im in North West NJ
    where in north east PA are ???