PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki WRC gear on sale

Die trying
January 19th, 2011, 12:46 PM
http://www.rallyemerchandise.com/acatalog/Suzuki_WRT.html

I paid full price for the coat last year. It's a heck of a nice coat too. Anyway, I saw all the suzuki wrc stuff was on sale and I thought maybe somebody here would be interested.

stephanepapin
January 19th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Cool but shipping cost is heavy :'(

Die trying
January 19th, 2011, 01:49 PM
what did they quote for shipping to france?

stephanepapin
January 19th, 2011, 01:59 PM
For example :Suzuki WRT Team Lanyard Ref: SWR2431 at 2.. shipping add 6 :s

Brumbie13
January 19th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Man, that is an awesome looking jacket!
And they even have big guy size.

But we're working hard at paying off debt and saving money.
No jacket for me.

GSX4
January 19th, 2011, 06:01 PM
How long did it take you to receive the jacket...$16 aud for shipping to Australia

anonymous
January 19th, 2011, 06:04 PM
my dealer bought my jackets, backpacks, fleeces, and windbreaker from here, i forgot to add that in another video of mine on youtube for you guys, it takes a few weeks, but the quality of the jackets are pretty nice....i was actually surprised, everything is stitched on, nothing is made cheap. i love mine :)

Die trying
January 20th, 2011, 05:42 AM
How long did it take you to receive the jacket...$16 aud for shipping to Australia

I think it was about 3 weeks. It was long enough that I was anxious but not long enough for me to be concerned.

I would think it would make it there before winter hits your hemisphere.

Die trying
January 20th, 2011, 05:45 AM
my dealer bought my jackets, backpacks, fleeces, and windbreaker from here, i forgot to add that in another video of mine on youtube for you guys, it takes a few weeks, but the quality of the jackets are pretty nice....i was actually surprised, everything is stitched on, nothing is made cheap. i love mine :)

Yeah it's a realy nice coat and warm enough for the nebraska winters even without the fleece liner.

KB what size do you wear? I might have to go to your next garage sale!

anonymous
January 20th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Yeah it's a realy nice coat and warm enough for the nebraska winters even without the fleece liner.

KB what size do you wear? I might have to go to your next garage sale!

i wear all larges :hi: i like to swim in my coats hehe, its a fun time! :cool:

mma_fitness
February 15th, 2011, 07:08 AM
where can you get a suzuki wrc coat. i would like to get one.

Die trying
February 15th, 2011, 10:29 AM
now that rallymerchandise is sold out i wouldn't have a clue.

anonymous
February 15th, 2011, 03:51 PM
DT is right, BUT email them, they may be able to source one out. i have one, and at the time they were sold out, but they sourced a load of them out and sold one to me that way, takes a few weeks to order.

mma_fitness
February 15th, 2011, 07:37 PM
that would be awesome if i could get one.