PDA

View Full Version : Added Donor Badges!

Brumbie13
September 6th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Hey Everyone!

This is another big one! As promised, I have added donor badges for all members who have donated in 2013.

I was trying to find something subtle that didn't really detract from the site, but definitely gave recognition to those members who have really played a big role in helping keep the forum alive this year! Without you guys, the site would have gone down, there is no doubt about it.

The badges I chose are very small "award" badges that sit directly under the forum member's username.
You can see the badge on this page by looking under my name.

I gave the badge to all members who donated this year, regardless of the amount donated. Every little bit helped and kept the forum alive.

If there is anyone I forgot to include, please PM me with the date that you donated and I will be sure to add you to the list.

On the same note, if there is anyone who donated, but would rather not have the award icon, please PM me and I'll take it off and keep your donation private. I know there were two people who specifically requested that, but at this point, I do not recall who those people were.

In addition, as promised, the members who donated $50 or more had their inboxes increased in size more than everyone else.

As always, please let me know if anything isn't working properly.
And thanks again to all of the donors!
:worship::worship::worship:

Brumbie13
July 16th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Hey all,

If you look under my username, you will see that I have added the 2014 donor badge. I have added the awards for all who have donated so far this year.

I've always been pretty honest about the forum when I have struggled to cover costs, and I'm very grateful that whenever things have been tight, the community has stepped in to help pay for the hosting expenses. I love running a site without ads plastered all over it, and you guys have made that possible.

This update is amongst the many I have been making over the past week, as I'm sure you've see all the posts I've made detailing all of those updates. I'm not asking for funds at this time. Of course, they are always appreciated and go toward running the site, but I just wanted to be clear that I'm not posting right now because I am in need. This post is just another post to update you on what is going on with the site.

If you do donate sometime this year, and you don't get an award badge within a few days, PM me to let me know and I'll make sure to add you.
Also, if you donated last year and you didn't get the badge for last year, I'll give you the 2013, just let me know.
There weren't badges for years before 2013.

Thanks everyone for making this site a great community!