Aston martin sx4
February 20th, 2013, 08:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uDvaHjQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eOvyofF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zGFgQ7d.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H0fyQp8.jpg

punksmurph
February 20th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Looks awesome, have you started ordering from the Ford Racing catalog yet?

Aston martin sx4
February 20th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Over priced compared to other companies other than the 3.73s I'd like to get.

My1stCar
February 20th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Id go back and have them take off their stupid badge from the back...

Other than that, you have the perfect car... so jelly...

Wagoneer
February 20th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Those 5.0's are the bargain of the decade! I love the new tails.

B-Spec
February 20th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Now on to the Ford Crap.. lol..:hi:

My1stCar
February 20th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Now on to the Ford Crap.. lol..:hi:

D: how dare you

B-Spec
February 20th, 2013, 07:37 PM
D: how dare you

LOL! I am just being me.. It is a nice car for those that like American stuff..:D

I work on brand spanking new Ford's and Chevy's on a daily basis so I do not own one.. :hi:

Mrs_Suicide
February 20th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Jealous

pico23
February 21st, 2013, 11:34 AM
Not my type of car, but a nice ride all the same.

Congrats and enjoy.

condor27596
February 21st, 2013, 11:39 AM
Very nice and perfect color!

Aston martin sx4
February 21st, 2013, 12:04 PM
The badge will come off at the first oil change or I'll get bored and do it myself. I drove the new camaro a couple times and I can honestly say that yeah this car is miles ahead of what chevy is spitting out.

My1stCar
February 21st, 2013, 12:30 PM
The badge will come off at the first oil change or I'll get bored and do it myself. I drove the new camaro a couple times and I can honestly say that yeah this car is miles ahead of what chevy is spitting out.

<3 :)

midnightsx4
February 22nd, 2013, 12:44 AM

No matter how shiny it is, its still a FORD ... :hi:

(Fantastic Only when Reasonably Drunk)

AdR
February 22nd, 2013, 02:10 AM
No matter how shiny it is, its still a FORD ... :hi:

(Fantastic Only when Reasonably Drunk)

I thought it was Fugly Ordinary Repair Daily. :D

BTW I'm just joking on the name. I like Mustangs. I would never personally buy one as they're heavy and their suspension is as technologically advanced as a wooden stick. But they're great muscle cars.

B-Spec
February 22nd, 2013, 09:19 AM
I thought it was Fugly Ordinary Repair Daily. :D

BTW I'm just joking on the name. I like Mustangs. I would never personally buy one as they're heavy and their suspension is as technologically advanced as a wooden stick. But they're great muscle cars.

F***ed Over Rebuilt Dodge.. :)

Very nice color though!!!! Looks slick.:D

What kinda jerks are we? Guy gets a bad *** new car and we are dissing on it and high jacking his post!!! lol

zukiuki
February 22nd, 2013, 09:32 AM
I'm not sure but I think he asked for it.

SX4rocious
February 22nd, 2013, 09:48 AM
what a beauty!! Great color. Not saying I ever would, but if I were to ever buy another American made car, this would be a the top of a VERY short list.

Pete the Pirate
February 22nd, 2013, 02:36 PM
Found On Redneck Driveways.......kidding, I love it!

Aston martin sx4
February 22nd, 2013, 05:33 PM
F***ed Over Rebuilt Dodge.. :)

Very nice color though!!!! Looks slick.:D

What kinda jerks are we? Guy gets a bad *** new car and we are dissing on it and high jacking his post!!! lol

Ah please as if the insults from the forum of a low production dead brand could hurt my feelings. Lol kidding I still love my sx4 sport. 40k and still my favorite car even more than the new toy.

midnightsx4
February 23rd, 2013, 02:54 AM
Beauty in the eye of the beholder...;)

jacob025
February 23rd, 2013, 05:44 AM
the prices for such a car overhere are a bit high ,you can buy a porche cayman /boxter for it.But the sound is a bit better:DEnjoy your new ride .

bruno
February 23rd, 2013, 06:04 AM
Nice nice ride, I have a 2006 GT. It is my toy and only drive it on nice days, everytime I get in it I can't stop smiling. You'll have to join stang.net forum good info on there.

SX4rocious
February 23rd, 2013, 07:39 AM
Just out of curiosity, did you drive the TT ecoboost V-6? I always kinda wondered how that would compare to the NA V-8 since alot of the numbers are the same on paper....

Aston martin sx4
February 23rd, 2013, 08:11 AM
Nice nice ride, I have a 2006 GT. It is my toy and only drive it on nice days, everytime I get in it I can't stop smiling. You'll have to join stang.net forum good info on there.
Thanks to the 14" of snow I won't even get to do that this weekend. :mad: I'll have to look in to that forum.

Aston martin sx4
February 23rd, 2013, 08:12 AM
Just out of curiosity, did you drive the TT ecoboost V-6? I always kinda wondered how that would compare to the NA V-8 since alot of the numbers are the same on paper....

I wish I could have driven it. It's only in the Taurus should and f150.

SX4rocious
February 23rd, 2013, 09:27 AM
I wish I could have driven it. It's only in the Taurus should and f150.

huh? I thought they were putting i in the Musangs too...... guess I was misinformed.

AdR
February 23rd, 2013, 11:01 AM
huh? I thought they were putting i in the Musangs too...... guess I was misinformed.

There's been talk about doing it in future versions. There is a Ford Racing Twin-Turbo Ecoboost engine intended for the Mustang. It's beautiful!

Aston martin sx4
February 23rd, 2013, 11:32 AM
It's supposedly going to be an eco 4cylinder from the last info I heard. Personally I'd still stick with the V8 since mileage isn't a factor and I just love that growl *that it will have*

jacob025
February 23rd, 2013, 11:48 AM
i think that v8 sound is the biggest fun factor.We see (and hear) v8 engines not too much overhere but i like that sound very much.When somebody drives by with a v8 i get a smile on my face just to hear it.Driving one now and then would be even better(accept when it is driving to the gasstation off course).

SX4rocious
February 23rd, 2013, 12:45 PM
I definately agre with the sound being awesome!! I figured the tunig capabilities of the V-6 TT would be cool. I know there's no real substitution for good cams and/or a supercharger, but I Thought tuning a turbo system was were the future was going. I thought Ford was headed that way with the new Focus ST. I do love a good V-8 tho....

jacob025
February 23rd, 2013, 04:15 PM
It is pretty easy to get much more horsepower with a turbomotor with chiptuning off course.But the sound must come out of a sound-composer unit.