PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Brumbie!

zukiuki
November 5th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Now that we all know about Suzuki's demise, are you going to continue on with the forum site?

ThatGuy
November 5th, 2012, 11:46 PM
yea not like all the cars blew up

zukiuki
November 5th, 2012, 11:50 PM
I think the die hard owners will keep it alive>

AdR
November 6th, 2012, 03:04 AM
Think of it this way. Datsun owners have a forum and it's been decades since Datsun is no more why would we disappear because Suzuki sucks at decision making?

Meenkya
November 6th, 2012, 06:29 AM
He better, don't want to wake up with a horse's head in your bed.

Brumbie13
November 6th, 2012, 07:56 AM
As long as people want the forum around, I'll keep it around.

I think we can all agree that the site has slowed down a lot in the past year or two, but there seems to be a lot of people who still count on the forum. As a repository of information, this site might become even more important as a reference.

DavidMcC
November 6th, 2012, 08:00 AM
I hope it stays up!

I've only had my car a couple of months and I intend to keep it for a long time.

GMJager
November 6th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Definitely a good idea to keep up! I know I dont always post, but I do a LOT of reading and looking at information provided!

GINGE
November 6th, 2012, 06:10 PM
i check out whats going on around here at least weekly if not more. i applude anyone that runs these sites. can't be an easy task.

Suk SX4
November 6th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Keep it up!:D

SX4rocious
November 7th, 2012, 09:18 AM
:sad:Yeah.... I have no other friends!!!

johnsnownw
November 7th, 2012, 10:46 AM
With the inevitable incentives to offload the rest of Suzuki's inventory here in the States, I imagine we're going to have quite the influx of new members over the next 7 months.

Sex4
November 7th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I talked to Rob @ RRM and he confirmed they will continue to make SX4 parts.

Brumbie13
November 7th, 2012, 08:48 PM
That's good to know. Thanks.

ThatGuy
November 7th, 2012, 09:07 PM
have a photo of your bumper?

bobq
November 8th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Now that we all know about Suzuki's demise, are you going to continue on with the forum site?
this is a good forum don't close it. I don't speak french or any other language, but look at the different languages on this forum this is great.
regards
Bob Quinlan Sydney Australia.

Avalanche
November 8th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Keep up what's no doubt the best source of first-hand information for current and future SX4 owners.

DennisN
November 10th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Think of it this way. Datsun owners have a forum and it's been decades since Datsun is no more why would we disappear because Suzuki sucks at decision making?

Heck, what about this?

http://www.healeyexperience.com/phorum/

Pete the Pirate
November 10th, 2012, 08:58 AM
We need this now more than ever. Re: Healey. Sir Donald understood the fun of driving and always tried to make it affordable. There was at least one Ford Fiesta Healey, all BRG with minilite mags and Lucas headlights. There must be some car guys at Suzuki, and they should have our support. (r.r.r.REVOLUTION!)

02C2
November 10th, 2012, 10:32 AM
As long as people want the forum around, I'll keep it around.

I think we can all agree that the site has slowed down a lot in the past year or two, but there seems to be a lot of people who still count on the forum. As a repository of information, this site might become even more important as a reference.

Please! The forum will be around as long as Dude keeps posting threads and selling stuff, the forum will thrive.

Caterham
November 10th, 2012, 03:30 PM
It should be Dude2013forum.com ;)

socarboy99
November 10th, 2012, 08:01 PM
Let me throw my 2 cents in by saying that by saying in all of the forums I've either joined or visited, this one, by far, has the best group of people from varied back grounds who all share one thing: we happen to own or are intrigued by a Suzuki SX4. So I offer this toast by saying: "Long live clubsx4.com and may it continue to ride the information highway for a long time to come"!

socarboy99
November 10th, 2012, 08:03 PM
And beside if I got another Toyota Camry I couldn't deal with the Camry forum.:hi:

zukiuki
November 10th, 2012, 08:52 PM
And beside if I got another Toyota Camry I couldn't deal with the Camry forum.:hi:

You think that's bad, try the Prius forum!!! Bunch of physicists and space cadets.

Wagoneer
November 12th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Why wouldn't you just make it easier on yourself and learn to tie a noose? :P

I'd take that option over driving a camry.

polarbear
November 15th, 2012, 09:21 AM
IMHO--- the forum is all about INFORMATION,especially related to the SX4. This should be especially important to US owners who want to stick with their SX4s and might want access to info no longer readily available from a local Suzuki dealer. My 2 cents.:D

rsuzuki.219
November 15th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Keep this place going. I work for a dealer and having outside information helps a lot. I own an sx4 myself and plan on keeping it for a while. This forum will definitely be a source for locating and pricing of parts.

Audiopudding
November 15th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Some of you know I purchased a Mazda truck, knowing full well Mazda doesn't make trucks in the US anymore. There is a mazdatrucking.com site full of very useful information that I'm glad has a community. I didn't come to their forum as an owner of a brand new truck, but one that has been around for 20 years and with Mazda not making a truck in the US for over 6 years.

If Brumbie ever wants to let it go, I'm sure there will be many volunteers to keep this forum up for informative reasons and community ones. I'd be one of them.

We just need to start working overtime to build up and keep links active for tech and service manuals for all years and models.

whitelightning777
November 21st, 2012, 10:33 PM
I doubt Suzuki is going out of business. They wouldn't bother updating their cars in the US if they were.

Here's their site for the crossover.

www.suzukiauto.com/sx4_crossover/?r=left

johnsnownw
November 21st, 2012, 10:52 PM
I doubt Suzuki is going out of business. They wouldn't bother updating their cars in the US if they were.

Here's their site for the crossover.

www.suzukiauto.com/sx4_crossover/?r=left

They aren't going out of business...they are just leaving the US...

If you're saying they aren't leaving the US, well, they absolutely are.