PDA

View Full Version : About Transcribing

Ale Ane
November 22nd, 2010, 10:51 PM
If we are transcribing information over from the old forums I think we need to organize a team following a set standard (See Posts 11-13 here (http://clubsx4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10&page=2)). For example, following a set standard would make referencing material much more accessible and legible for all. ;)

What's your take on this?

EDIT: Brumbie, I caught your announcement on the old forums and I think making it an archive is a good idea. In what manner should we carry on now?

punksmurph
November 23rd, 2010, 04:27 PM
Right now it might be best to copy the main post from a thread on the old forum and carry on here. It will take some time to move things this way but over time I am sure we will get a team organized to move other important threads. I don't know if we will ever get most of it in its entirety. There is just pages of info, but at least it is available for now.

Ale Ane
November 23rd, 2010, 04:33 PM
That sounds good. I will donate my time when I can to scavenge the old forums for information.

wildcat
November 30th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Information with pics, unless you have posting rights, u can quote the whole topic with the pic link and paste to the new forum, or else its manual copy paste and re-upload