PDA

View Full Version : What about a like button.

Mandi
November 22nd, 2010, 07:14 PM
FB(Facebook) has a like button under a users comment. Is it possible to have one on the forum under the comment made by a user? I think it would limit those post that say +1. If you agree then hit like if you don't agree or just have something to say then post a comment.

Just my idea.

Mandi

Speedlvr
November 22nd, 2010, 07:29 PM
How come everything about a blondes world is "like" this, and "like" that?LOL:):):)
Like OMG I so totally had like such a cool idea!

edit: I just got slapped.LOL

Mandi
November 22nd, 2010, 08:34 PM
A dislike button wouldn't be so bad either.

Brumbie13
November 22nd, 2010, 10:18 PM
I saw a forum that ran a script like this.
It was very annoying and cluttered.

I have not yet seen this work in an effective and smooth manner in a forum.

Audiopudding
November 22nd, 2010, 10:23 PM
*Random opinionated remark warning!

If there is a Like button, there should be a Dislike button true... but there should also be an Indifferent button! I'd spam the hell out of that one!

Brumbie13
November 22nd, 2010, 10:26 PM
*Random opinionated remark warning!

If there is a Like button, there should be a Dislike button true... but there should also be an Indifferent button! I'd spam the hell out of that one!
Brumbie13: is indifferent to this.

:P

The Shadow
November 24th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Well, you can always post a +1 if you like a post and -1 if you dislike a post and +0 if you really don't give a S***!
(total indifference)
Like WOW dudes!

Happy Holidays!

Mandi
November 24th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Well, you can always post a +1 if you like a post and -1 if you dislike a post and +0 if you really don't give a S***!
(total indifference)
Like WOW dudes!

Happy Holidays!

Totally Scandalous

TomC
November 24th, 2010, 08:05 AM
+10:eek:

Post whore! :boogienana:

punksmurph
November 24th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Thank you for allowing me to pad my post count; I may be a whore, but I'm not a cheap one:hide:

In your case Jesuit price and quality seem to not match up though, like paying $40K for a Suzuki. :D

Caterham
November 24th, 2010, 01:22 PM
You could use this.
http://www.newcougar.org/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

The Shadow
November 25th, 2010, 04:27 PM
I'll give that last post a +1

SX604
November 26th, 2010, 12:10 AM
This is a good idea.
At another forum I regularly visit we have thanks and fail buttons. They're really useful and on the side below the username it will say how many times the person was thanked or failed.

Audiopudding
November 26th, 2010, 01:53 AM
I'd like an easy button too. Especially useful in the threads where people have done modifications that I like and want done to mine!