PDA

View Full Version : New Title Page

Brumbie13
November 22nd, 2010, 12:42 AM
Alright everyone,
We got a new title page.

http://www.clubsx4.com (http://www.clubsx4.com/)

Let me know how you all like it.

The pictures were a random mix of individual and group photos.
They were taken from the thread where people posted their favourite pictures of their car, and from my own collection.

If any of you have your picture in there, and don't want it in there, shoot me a PM and let me know and I'll take them out. :)

-Brumbie

Brumbie13
November 22nd, 2010, 12:45 AM
Hmmm...
There seems to be an issue with being able to log in after you've accessed the forum through the main page.

Hold off until I see what I can find.

Caterham
November 22nd, 2010, 03:43 AM
Nice pix,

The Shadow
November 22nd, 2010, 04:10 AM
Intelestink! Velly Intelestink!

Looks good too!

Now, can you do something about this VBulletin header?

Just curious........

:cool:

Mandi
November 22nd, 2010, 06:01 AM
Very Cool!!! Nice job!!

Wyliec
November 22nd, 2010, 06:04 AM
I like the mini-gallery, cool idea!

KimH
November 22nd, 2010, 06:23 AM
Very nice!

markolson
November 22nd, 2010, 06:35 AM
Thanks Brumbi! Looks good!

Balansero
November 22nd, 2010, 06:53 AM
I like it a lot!
I was going to suggest a short video compilation of members' video clips. But this is also very cool and looks great.
Maybe some member with video editing skills (and software) could collect video clips from the members and try to make a video intro? Just a thought...

markolson
November 22nd, 2010, 07:05 AM
Thought for the day. To get around the problem of offending Jason M by inserting all the post here - maybe from the front page (index) we could have a list of departments - or resources for the SX4 and put links to compiled (html snapshots) of the threads from the old forum. That way we could duplicate all the technical stuff here forever and not just steal it from the old board - kind of an archive without the discussion - if a new topic referenced that data, it would start a new thread here with whatever needed.

Just a thought.