PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Console Repair / iPod iPhone iPad Repair

Xiro
July 13th, 2011, 10:03 AM
http://pictures-e5.thumbtackstatic.com/pictures/311/2eu004ok3lpmb9e.jpg
www.pgr-repair.com (http://www.pgr-repair.com)
Our website does not have all of our pricing and is having issues. please send me an email or message if interested.

We repair Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox 360, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 3, Sony PSP, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi/DSi XL, 3DS, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and more!

We dont use "Cheap" fixes you can find on youtube that cause even more damage! We have the proper machinery and tools to get the job done right.

All of our repairs come with a 90 day warranty and are completed within 24-48 hours.

As a special offer for Club SX4 members, I will give you $5-$10 off of your repair (depending on the current pricing of parts and whatnot) and I will give you a free ClubSX4.com vinyl for your car window!

Our pricing is as follows and does not reflect the club discount:

Xbox:
-- Drive Repair - $20
-- Power Issues - $20
-- Modchip Installation - $20 (you must supply modchip)

Xbox 360:
-- Red Ring of Death (RRoD) - $50 (any Red light combination)
-- Drive Repair - $60
-- No Video/Pixels - $50
-- Freezing - $50 (if its on 1 game try deleting your savegame)
-- Drive Flashing - $20 (this is ONLY to play backups of the games you own)

PS1 & PS2
-- Drive Issues - $20

PS3:
-- Yellow/Red Light Error - $65
-- Drive Repair - $85
-- Freezing/No Video - $65
-- No Power - $85
-- HDD Upgrade (just ask)
-- Overheating - $65

Wii:
-- Any Issue - $65
-- Coin/Object Removal - $40
-- Trade Up for a Black Wii - $85

PSP/DS:
-- Any Issue $65

iPod Touch:
-- 1, 2, 3Gen Any Issue - $65
-- 4 Gen Any Issue - $95

iPhone:
-- 3G, 3GS Any Issue - $65
-- 4G Any Issue - $99
-- 4G Back Glass - $20

iPad:
-- Any Issue - $120

iPad 2:
-- Any Issue - $175

We have a list of add-ons, upgrades, and mods. If interested just ask!

If you didnt see your issue or item listed here and want a price quote, just shoot me a message!

Brumbie13
July 13th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Though I cannot comment on the quality of the service, I can say that PGR is a legitimate company, and Xiro is an honest, long-time forum member with an excellent reputation.
If I had a problem with any of the above, I would trust Xiro with my repairs.

Darrenf
July 13th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Though I cannot comment on the quality of the service, I can say that PGR is a legitimate company, and Xiro is an honest, long-time forum member with an excellent reputation.

+1

Xiro, how much to ship me a PS3 Blu Ray drive?

Xiro
July 13th, 2011, 06:00 PM

Thank you Brumbster! Bribing you with that antenna is really paying off!

+1

Xiro, how much to ship me a PS3 Blu Ray drive?

Thank you! unfortunately Brumbie stole the license plate frame i was going to bribe you with.

What model do you need?

Darrenf
July 13th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Thank you! unfortunately Brumbie stole the license plate frame i was going to bribe you with.

What model do you need?

Original PS3, 80 GB model, so whatever Blu Ray drive would work with that. I had it serviced before, because it stopped reading discs. I rarely use discs with it, and can say with certainty that it only has 5 hours or less since the repair, and it stopped reading disks again. I'm sure the company I dealt with did not replace the drive.

Xiro
July 13th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Original PS3, 80 GB model, so whatever Blu Ray drive would work with that. I had it serviced before, because it stopped reading discs. I rarely use discs with it, and can say with certainty that it only has 5 hours or less since the repair, and it stopped reading disks again. I'm sure the company I dealt with did not replace the drive.

it would probably be much cheaper for you to just replace the laser in it. is it the 4 usb port model with the memory card reader?

Darrenf
July 13th, 2011, 07:31 PM
it would probably be much cheaper for you to just replace the laser in it. is it the 4 usb port model with the memory card reader?

Yep. I'm afraid that is what they did to it, now I think the drive isn't even spinning the disk. Maybe I should just send it to you guys and buy the 2 year warranty. I know I can trust you to do the right thing.

Mrs_Suicide
July 13th, 2011, 08:23 PM
I still need the laser replaced in my 40 gig and I just fixed the ylod on my 60 gig and just scored an 80 gig at goodwill for $100 and it just needed an update :) oh and im talking about ps3s. So anyone wanna buy my 60 gig? Lol

ajfear24
July 13th, 2011, 09:17 PM
I still need the laser replaced in my 40 gig and I just fixed the ylod on my 60 gig and just scored an 80 gig at goodwill for $100 and it just needed an update :) oh and im talking about ps3s. So anyone wanna buy my 60 gig? Lol

how much

Mrs_Suicide
July 13th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Make an offer... it would not include any cables or games or anything. just the console. I don't know what a fair price for just the console would be so make me an offer :)
EDIT- I just looked up the price of the cables and they are only like 3-4 bucks on ebay. so I think $130 + shipping?

Aston martin sx4
July 15th, 2011, 05:16 PM
This would make a good sticky somewhere for us.

Wolfe787
July 15th, 2011, 06:03 PM
this would make a good sticky in every forum around! If you are in some forums you must be somehow technologically inclined and will probably have had issues with a gadget or 2.

Wagoneer
July 19th, 2011, 03:39 AM
How are you as far as water damage to iphones? Mores specifically: home button doesn't work, voice control turns on all the time automatically, it thinks there are headphones in the jack 50% of the time, restarts during some phone calls... I think that's about it.

Worth fixing or just a paperweight?

Xiro
July 19th, 2011, 04:39 PM
How are you as far as water damage to iphones? Mores specifically: home button doesn't work, voice control turns on all the time automatically, it thinks there are headphones in the jack 50% of the time, restarts during some phone calls... I think that's about it.

Worth fixing or just a paperweight?

PUt it in a bag of rice for a few days to absorb the water out of it. Otherwise its not worth the money or time to fix it.

Mrs_Suicide
August 11th, 2011, 10:41 PM
do you happen to have any ps3 move's for sale? :)

Xiro
August 12th, 2011, 09:26 AM
do you happen to have any ps3 move's for sale? :)

No but I will keep an eye out for you :cool:

Mrs_Suicide
August 12th, 2011, 10:35 AM
awesome thanks! :)

Mrs_Suicide
August 15th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I got a ps3 move.... got one on ebay with a zumba game and zumba belt for $90! :) Also scored an Xbox 360 with RROD for $20... is that a good deal? lol

Xiro
August 17th, 2011, 08:52 AM
If you can fix the xbox, then yes! otherwise you just paid $20 for a door stop lol

Mrs_Suicide
August 17th, 2011, 08:55 AM
I will know more on friday as to whats wrong with it.. I may just end up sending it to you to fix lol

SX4rocious
March 29th, 2012, 01:09 PM
do you sell refurb equipment? Also, I have an ancient piece of car audio equipment that I would love to use again. It's an audio control spacial reconstruction module. (SP-2 i think?) I'm missing the wired remote controller, but I'm sure it's just an attenuator of some sort. Would you be interested in trying to build a remote?

DADEO
October 5th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Just wanted to check and see if this thread is still active and fixing consoles.