PDA

View Full Version : Bridgestone/Good new tires?

SX4DUDE2013
May 21st, 2011, 04:06 PM
So prob late July Im getting new tires. I went to a local place and got a brochure. I told them how I drive, what size I needed, etc. THey came up with a top 3. Outa the 3 I narrowed it down to one I really like. Its the Bridgestone Potenza RE 760 Sport. She told me a lot of BMW's, Audi's, Mazda Speed's and Benz's get them. Supposedly a really good tire that will take the beating and grip when I need grip. Here is a link....

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Potenza+RE760+Sport&partnum=245WR7RE760XL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

I will pay half and mom will pay half for my bday present.
Has anyone ever used Tirerack? Anyone had good experience?

What do yall think? The reviees seem good. Is this a good tire for my kinda driving? lol :)

TomC
May 22nd, 2011, 02:30 AM
Has anyone ever used Tirerack? Anyone had good experience?

I have used them twice, both times for tire/wheel packages.
Good price, fast delivery, & properly balanced.
Wouldn't hesitate to use them again :)

zukiuki
May 22nd, 2011, 08:04 AM
I used them to order my Yokohama Geolanders and would not hesitate to use them again. Also you can have them shipped direct to the tire store. Be sure to check with your installer first.

Caterham
May 22nd, 2011, 08:21 AM
I love Tirerack. I always get my tires & wheels there.

02C2
May 22nd, 2011, 09:05 AM
I think he's questioning the performance of the Potenza's, not TireRack... I LOVE tire rack, I've used them for tires and rotors... I wouldn't do the rotors again since I've had multiple come cracked. They did a GREAT job with customer service though, they didn't charge me for return shipping or anything like that.

Caterham
May 22nd, 2011, 09:08 AM
He's asking about both.

02C2
May 22nd, 2011, 10:18 AM
He's asking about both.

I really should learn to read